Warroora Station provides access for visitors to the Ningaloo Reef and Marine Park. Camping is available in a variety of stunning and unique
locations right on the beach.
14 Mile offers a spectacular camping experience for all travellers. It is the only wilderness camping area on Warroora Station that is accessible for 2 wheel drive
Those with 4x4's are able to camp right on the beautiful white sands of the beach, with the calm protected waters inside the Ningaloo Reef only meters from your camp.
Launch your boat (small dinghy) right off the beach outside your door, what more
could you ask for in a wilderness camping location!
For those with 2 wheel drive there are many camping areas very close to the ocean on firm ground offering stunning views of the reef and easy access to the sea.
14 Mile is a "must visit" for anyone wanting to experience the raw natural beauty of the Ningaloo Coastline.
Limited campsites in this very special location, quite simply it is paradise.
Warroora's Lagoon wilderness camping spot is located a 2 minute walk from a sweeping white sandy beach. The Lagoon has a salt water inlet which in
times of heavy rainfall flows out to the ocean. It is a favored camping area for family groups.
4WD vehicles are needed to access the Lagoon area, and once you are there take advantage of exploring the many secret bays and rock pools in the immediate
Black Moon Cliff
If you seek "a place all to yourself" Black Moon Cliff is your spot.
4WD access will find you a very private spot perched high above the Ningaloo Reef which offers a breathtaking panorama of the whole coastline. A steep
"goat track" down the cliff face offers access to the beach below.
Elle's Beach is pure magic (4WD's needed) with its close proximity to the most amazing coral gardens of the Ningaloo Reef itself for those looking for
a snorkeling experience without peer around the globe.
Campsites are 2 minutes walk from the pristine bays of this stretch of coastline and offer a panorama that will be forever etched on your mind.
Steven's Surf Break
Steven's Surf Beach camping area is one of 3 surf breaks on Warroora, and therefore the habitat of travellers keen to spend days surfing its break.
The camping area is back behind the primary dune which offers some protection from the prevailing winds.
You need a 4WD to get to Stevens, set up camp and then
it's only a 5 minute walk/paddle to find yourself a wave.
Due to the fragile nature of this unique environment we ask that you observe the following:
- You must be fully self sufficient with all your needs for your stay as no facilities or shops are provided.
- Travel slowly for safety reasons for yourselves, for the protection of the wildlife in its natural habitat and for the livestock. Please let your tyres down to save the tracks.
- Bring with you a chemical toilet and dispose of contents in the special chemical toilet stations provided on the property. You can hire toilets for $15 per day, from the Homestead or Caretakers at the 14 Mile, but need to book one for your stay.
- Bring all your own wood (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Campfires only permitted May thru October
- Limited potable water is available at the Homestead, also artesian water showers, for a small fee.
- A public phone is available at the Homestead.