Warroora station is the perfect location in the Coral coast region to explore the world heritage listed Ningaloo reef. We now have a unique station campground located 1500 metres from the beach. The unpowered sites have the use of a large camp kitchen, hot shower and toilet amenities (fridge, freezer, gas stove/oven, gas BBQ, picnic tables & a fire pit area. Our campsites are suitable for tents, campervans or big rigs with the option for the use of generators if you so desire.
The second camping area is nestled under the gum tree’s and only located 1500 metres from the beach. We offer unpowered wilderness campsites with a friendly outback atmosphere with NO facilities. Our campsites are suitable for tents, campervans or big rigs with the option for the use of generators if you so desire.
The campgrounds are spacious with lots of wildlife running around, including kangaroo’s, goanna’s, emus as well as cattle. Stay as long as you want to experience the authentic soul of the outback. Reconnect with the land, the wilderness and your family & friends. We are pet friendly. Pets do need to be well behaved and kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
Children from 5 to 16 years old and Children under 5 free of charge
Due to the fragile nature of this unique environment, we ask that you observe the following:
• Please bring DRINKING WATER - NON-POTABLE bore water is available at the Homestead
• Bring with you a chemical toilet and dispose of contents in the special chemical toilet stations provided on the property. You can hire toilets for $10 per day or $45 per week, from the Homestead
• Wood can be purchased from our Office (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Please check fire conditions before lighting a fire.
• Don’t litter. Please take all your rubbish to the waste management point. This included cigarettes butts.
• NO motorbikes and quad bikes are allowed on the property