Warroora Station Update
National Parks are managing the Warroora Coast now! Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions don’t have a booking system at this stage, therefore it’s still “first in, best dressed” policy for 2020. If you want more information about this or check the availability prior arrival, we invite you to contact them directly at the Milyering Discovery Centre on 08 9949 2808 or https://parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au/site/warroora-coast.
The good news is that WARROORA STATION IS STILL HERE and still offering an unique, personal and different outback coastal experience. We are offering accommodation and additional wilderness CAMPSITES at the HOMESTEAD. Camping on Warroora Station is one of Western Australia's best kept secrets. Discover 57km of coastline 14 Mile, Sandy Point, The Lagoon, Black Moon Cliff, Elle's Beach, Maggies, Stevens Surf Break, the Lagoon or Southern Boundary. We have only non powered camp sites.
WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS FOR CAMPSITES. Please report to the Homestead on arrival.
This is wilderness camping with no facilities. Please bring or hire chemical toilet ($50 bond applies).
Warroora Homestead Hours:
Monday to Friday: 7am - 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 5:30pm
Late arrivals can camp at Lyndon rest area, near our southern entrance.
We are open all year round.
Due to the fragile nature of this unique environment we ask that you observe the following:
- You must be fully self sufficient with all your needs for your stay as no facilities or shops are provided.
- Travel slowly for safety reasons for yourselves, for the protection of the wildlife in its natural habitat and for the livestock. Please let your tyres down to save the tracks.
- Bring with you a chemical toilet and dispose of contents in the special chemical toilet stations provided on the property. You can hire toilets for $10 per day or $50 per week, from the Homestead or Caretakers at the 14 Mile.
- Bring all your own wood or purchase from our Office or the caretakers at the 14 Mile, (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Campfires only permitted May thru October.
- Limited potable water is available at the Homestead, also artesian water showers, for a small fee.
- A public phone is available at the Homestead.