Warroora Station offers wilderness camping on white sand beaches that you have only ever seen in photos and movies. Step out of your caravan, motorhome or tent onto the white sands, then just a few steps to the warm blue water.
Camping on Warroora Station is one of Western Australia's best kept secrets. 14 Mile, Sandy Point, The Lagoon, Black Moon Cliff, Elle's Beach, Maggies, Stevens Surf Break and other isolated campsites are all camping areas on Warroora Station. We have only non powered camp sites.
Please note we do not take bookings for any of our camp sites. Please report to the Homestead or the caretakers at 14 Mile on arrival.
Warroora Homestead Hours:
Monday to Friday: 7am - 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 5:30pm
Late arrivals can camp at Lyndon rest area, near our southern entrance.
We are open all year round.
Due to the fragile nature of this unique environment we ask that you observe the following:
- You must be fully self sufficient with all your needs for your stay as no facilities or shops are provided.
- Travel slowly for safety reasons for yourselves, for the protection of the wildlife in its natural habitat and for the livestock. Please let your tyres down to save the tracks.
- Bring with you a chemical toilet and dispose of contents in the special chemical toilet stations provided on the property. You can hire toilets for $10 per day or $50 per week, from the Homestead or Caretakers at the 14 Mile.
- Bring all your own wood or purchase from our Office or the caretakers at the 14 Mile, (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Campfires only permitted May thru October.
- Limited potable water is available at the Homestead, also artesian water showers, for a small fee.
- A public phone is available at the Homestead.