We now have a unique station campground nestled under the gum tree’s and only located 1500 metres from the beach. Get a taste of the Ningaloo reef and life on a working cattle station or do a 4WD tour and discover 57 km’s of pristine coastline from Amherst coast all the way to Coral Bay.
We offer two different campgrounds. The first one offers unpowered campsites with a friendly outback atmosphere. Our campsites are suitable for tents, campervans or big rigs with the option for the use of generators if you so desire.
The second campground has the use of a large camp kitchen, shower and toilet amenities (fridge, freezer, gas stove/oven, gas bbq.,tables, chairs, hot running water in sinks and a fire pit area)
The camp grounds are spacious with lots of wild life running around, including kangaroo’s, goanna’s, emus as well as cattle . The bird life is also prolific with bush turkeys, whistling kites, nankeen kestrels, falcons and plenty of corellas and finches. Budgerigars are known to show up after rain.
Stay as long as you want to experience the authentic sole of the outback. Reconnect with the land, the wilderness and your family or friends. We are pet friendly. Pets do need to be well behaved and kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
Unpowered campsites cost $13 per person per night.
Unpowered campsites cost $6 per child per night (aged 5 - 12 years old)
Warroora Homestead Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 4pm
Due to the fragile nature of this unique environment we ask that you observe the following:
- Travel slowly for safety reasons for yourselves, for the protection of the wildlife in its natural habitat and for the livestock. Please let your tyres down to save the tracks.
- Bring with you a chemical toilet and dispose of contents in the special chemical toilet stations provided on the property. You can hire toilets for $10 per day or $50 per week, from the Homestead
- Bring all your own wood or purchase from our Office (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Please check fire conditions before lighting a fire. Be responsible with fire – don’t leave any camp fires places unattended
- Don’t litter. Please take all your rubbish to. This included cigarettes butts, toilet paper.
- NO motorbikes and quad bikes are allowed on the property