Stay at Warroora Station
The nature-based campground located 1500 m from the beach has large unpowered sites, with their own fire pit. There are a basic camp kitchen and a shower & toilet facilities. Please note that there is NO power at the homestead campground. The area is spacious, with lots of wildlife running around, including kangaroos and cattle. Big rigs are welcome. We are pet friendly.
Warroora is a cattle station located 1 HOUR SOUTH OF CORAL BAY, 23 km’s off the highway, with a unique campground ideally placed to explore the magnificent Ningaloo reef. The Homestead is accessible with 2WD, but 4WD VEHICLE IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE BEACH.
• Children from 2 to 15 years old
• Infant under five years old are FREE OF CHARGE
• Please bring DRINKING WATER - NON-POTABLE bore water is available at the Homestead (for cooking or domestic use only).
• Wood can be purchased from our office (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Please check fire conditions before lighting a fire.
• The use of generators is allowed between 8 am to 6 pm.
• Don’t litter. Please use rubbish bins provided around the campground.
• NO motorbikes and quad bikes are allowed on the property
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT THE BEACH CAMPSITES MANAGED BY NATIONAL PARKS.