A unique station campground nestled under the gum trees; we provide unpowered campsites with a friendly outback atmosphere. Only 1500m from our beautiful beaches (4WD access) where visitors can choose from, our camp sites are suitable for tents, campervans or big rigs with the option for generators or not. We offer large camp kitchen and plenty of shower toilet amenities (fridge/freezer, gas stove/oven, gas BBQ, tables and chairs, hot running water in sinks and fire pit area).
The camp ground is spacious with lots of wild life roaming around such as such as kangaroos, goannas and emus as well as cows. Stay as long as you want to experience the authentic soul of the country. Reconnect with the land, the wilderness other people and your family. We are pet friendly (pets to be kept on a leash at all times and cleaned up after)
Unpowered campsites cost $13 per person per night.
Unpowered campsites cost $6 per child per night (aged 5 - 12 years old)
Warroora Homestead Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 4pm
Due to the fragile nature of this unique environment we ask that you observe the following:
- Travel slowly for safety reasons for yourselves, for the protection of the wildlife in its natural habitat and for the livestock. Please let your tyres down to save the tracks.
- Bring with you a chemical toilet and dispose of contents in the special chemical toilet stations provided on the property. You can hire toilets for $10 per day or $50 per week, from the Homestead
- Bring all your own wood or purchase from our Office (please do not collect on Warroora) if you intend on having a campfire. Please check fire conditions before lighting a fire. Be responsible with fire – don’t leave any camp fires places unattended
- Don’t litter. Please take all your rubbish to. This included cigarettes butts, toilet paper.
- NO motorbikes and quad bikes are allowed on the property